Header Banner
Reference: MO 14670
EGP 24,814,350
Villas / Townhouses / Sale
Stand Alone
EGP 24,814,350 Installment
Price / Sqm:
EGP 88,307 Per Sqm
281 sqm
EGP 24,814,350
Down Payment:
EGP 2,481,435
The value of Installment:
EGP 372,215 / Monthly
Last Updated:
Sat 4 Aug 2018

La Nuova Vista is a luxurious residential compound located in New Cairo , offers its unique clientele a hassle free environment , where they can enjoy their lives quietly in their exclusive gated community , while being close to the City center. The Compound lies on an area of 41 acres , 90% of the project is Landscape and Hardscape and the remaining 10% are the built up area. The project consists of 131 Luxury villas that come in amazing Italian Designs that were magnificently designed and planned by one of the distinctive architectural engineers in Egypt and the Middle East , Shehab Mazhar.